This Information Technology Rules & Support Policy (“IT Policy”) shall apply to all Tenants and other users (“Users”) of the San Luis Business Incubator (“SLBI”) for the use of SLBI’s Information Technology services while using the SLBI facilities, located at 415 North Industrial Avenue, San Luis, Arizona 85349 (the “SLBI Facility”).
For purposes of this IT Policy, the term (i) “Tenant” means a Tenant that is leasing space (the “Tenant Space”) within the SLBI Facility pursuant to a Lease Agreement between the Tenant and SLBI; and (ii) “Visitor” means any person or group not related to Tenant , including consultants and visitors to Tenant.
- The SLBI program offers a shared internet service through CenturyLink with pricing options listed below. Tenant may come into contract with an internet service provider (ISP) if SLBI internet service does not meet their needs. Any contracts for dedicated internet service must first be approved by SLBI personnel before service is contracted. Current data bandwidth available for SLBI is up to 10mbps. Current project to replace internet service is expected to finish by end of 2017 which will result in bandwidth speeds of up to 50mbps. The SLBI will provide one wireless router per suite with a respective patch panel for hooking up additional equipment if needed or desired. Tenant is responsible for equipment and will be charged for cost to replace if damaged or lost. Minimum of 3 month contract. If contract is terminated before the 3 months, $100 fee will apply. A $50 deposit is required at time of contract. The deposit will be release once the contract is terminated by either party and there are no outstanding balances. The following restrictions apply:
- a. No more than 3 devices can be connected to the wireless router at one time.
- b. Additional equipment must first be approved by SLBI IT.
- c. SLBI equipment, cabling, ports should not be removed or relocated.
- d. Personal computers connected to network must have active antivirus software.